Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 basic salary with 20% commission on sales £45,000 – £50,000 genuine OTE
Tag: Mortgage Advisers
We are looking for a highly proactive and determined Mortgage Adviser to join a thriving and award-winning financial services business assisting with our New Build business. The company is a well-established and respected new build mortgage broker located in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire. The role will involve a combination of remote and office based working.
What we can offer.
- High quality mortgage leads
- High level uncapped earnings
- Market leading software systems
- A competitive but supportive working environment
- Administration support
- Ongoing training and development
- 25 days holiday
You will receive full support and have access to exclusive mortgage products and excellent insurance providers.
To be successful you will need to be brave, determined, disciplined and proactive to;
- Maximise the potential of every lead while providing suitable advice for clients;
- Ask for referrals and testimonials from each of your clients
- Jump on opportunities with new introducers
- Whilst at the same time ensuring compliance and adherence to relevant regulation and legislation at all times.
This role will include weekend work (2 full days per month – paid or lieu paid).
What you will need.
- Fully qualified (CeMAP or CF1 and CF6) as well as having held current or recent competent adviser status (CAS)
- Minimum 12 months experience in Mortgage Advising – ideally whole of market experience.
- Have a positive attitude and proficient manner when dealing with clients and introducers.
- Strive to provide the highest levels of service and to truly understand our customers` needs
- Full UK driving license
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV today and we will be in touch.